Friday, July 10, 2009

What do our students say? Read this testimonial.

"Determined to help contractors to succeed with a genuine love for going the extra mile and for the work they believe in. With boxes filled with books and white binders, two men entered my life and changed me forever. Their wisdom and knowledge let me know that I was being taught by the best. That was the day Mr. Alex Mackenzie and Mr. Joseph P. Majewski walked into my life. No question was dumb. Every answered question proved that not only were they qualified, but that they have hands-on experience. Day after day they were there early with the lesson ready to go. I recorded every lesson. 

 
Mr. Alex Mackenzie and Mr. Joseph P. Majewski are more than teachers to me. They are like my fathers in the construction business. They make themselves available even months after the class has ended, always giving me the right direction in the field. I don't just recommend taking the estimating course but building a lasting relationship with good men. I will close with this - I love you and thank you for all your continuous help."
 
Anthony Miller, owner 
All-N-1 Contractors LLC        

Posted via email from njpea's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment